General Information: BlinkBlue protein stain buffer is an environment friendly and ready to use protein staining buffer. Staining the SDS Gel with BlinkBlue and the result is visible within 5-10min. For best result, we suggest staining the gel for 30-60 minutes. De-staining is not required. After staining, the gel can be rinsed for a couple of times with deionized water. Our Blinkblue buffer can detect as little as 20ng of protein on the SDS PAGE. This buffer can be reused for up to three times without obvious loss of sensitivity.
- After gel electrophoresis, rinse the cassette with deionized water briefly.
- Disassemble the cassette, put the SDS gel into the container with 25-30mL of the Blinkblue staining buffer.
- Check your results in 5-10 minutes.
- Stain the Gel for additional 20-50 minutes.
- Resin the gel with deionized water a couple of times
- For best result, the gel can be destained with deionized water for 1-2 hours.
Features and Benefits
• Premixed solution, ready to use
• High sensitivity (as little as 10-30 ng)
• Environment friendly and no hazardous material is generated
• No destaining is needed