Multiplex Immunoassays for Immunology and SARS-CoV2 Research
SARS-CoV-2 detection method development is critical in curtailing the current Covid-19 pandemic. Quantitative and qualitative methodologies for measuring serum antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 spike or nucleocapsid proteins allow effective evaluation of an individual's infection status (current active infection with symptoms, infection with no symptoms, carriers with no symptoms, and past infection with recovery status). SARS CoV2 neutralization antibody detection assay enables monitoring effectiveness of Anti-SARS CoV2 vaccination.
BioTimes, Inc. developed the following assay panels using magnetic beads on regular flow cytometers which are common instruments available in all immunology research laboratories and most medical research facilities. The magnetic beads allow easier liquid handling and automation.
1. BT-plex Human Cytokine Panel I, 12-plex : IL-1ß, IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-8, IL-10, IL-12p70, IL-17A, IFN-α2, IFN-γ,TNF-α.
2. BT-plex Human Cytokine Panel II, 12-plex: Granzyme A, Granzyme B, IFN-ß, IL-9, IL-13, IL-18, IL-22, IL-23, IL-27, MCP-1(CCL2), Soluble CD25 (sCD25 or sIL-2R), and free active TGF-ß1
3. BT-plex Human Inflammation Cytokine Panel, 13-plex: MCP-1 (CCL2), IL-1ß, IL-8, IL-23, IFN-γ, IL-6, IL-18, IL-10, IL-12p70, IL-17A, IFN-α2, Soluble CD25 (sIL-2R), TNF-α
4. BT-plex Human Th1 Cytokine Panel, 5-plex: IL-2, IL-6, IL-10, IFN-γ, and TNF-α.
5. BT-plex Human Th9/Th17/Th22 Cytokine Panel, 7-plex: IL-6, IL-9, IL-10, IL-17A, IL-22, IFN-γ, and TNF-α
6. BT-plex Human NK/CD8 Cytokine Panel, 11-plex: Granzyme A, Granzyme B, IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-8, IL-10, IL-17A, IFN-γ, and TNF-α
7. BT-plex High Sensitivity Human Alzheimer’s Disease Biomarker Panel: Aß40, Aß42, α-SYN, Total Tau, pTau-181
8. BT-plex Human Anti-SARS CoV2 SP IgA, IgG, and IgM Detection Kit
9. BT-plex Human Anti-SARS CoV2 total IgG Kit
10. BT-plex Human SARS CoV2 Neutralization Antibody Detection Kit.