BT-plex Human NK/CD8 Cytokine Panel, 11-plex is a bead-based multiplex assay panel, using magnetic fluorescence-encoded beads for use with regular flow cytometers. The panel allows simultaneous quantification of Granzyme A, Granzyme B, IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-8, IL-10, IL-17A, IFN-γ, and TNF-α. The kit provides ultra-sensitive detection (fg/mL) and is more robust in analytical performance than similar multiplex assays on the market. This panel has been tested for use on cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma, and other body fluid samples.
BT-plex Human Cytokine Panel is designed to allow flexible customization. Users can select any combination of the targets within the panel. Please email us (email@example.com) for more product information or call us (1-949-418-7543) to discuss your specific needs.
- Magnetic beads allows easier handling and automation
- Better assay sensitivities with most targets at low fg/mL level
- Small sample volume, only 10 µL required
- Two levels of Control Samples can be supplied upon request
- Flexibility with either V-, U-, F-bottom, Filter plates or microfuge and mini FACS tubes
- More economical with lower cost
BT-plex Human NK/CD8 Cytokine Panel, 11-plex
BT-plex SA-PE Solution
BT-plex Assay Buffer
BT-plex 20X Wash Buffer
Control 1, Lyophilized
Control 2, Lyophilized
Adhesive Plate Sealer