1. Kit component: 100 test
- Annexin V-FITC:0.5mL
- Propidium Iodide:0.5mL
- 1 x Binding buffer: 50mL
(1) Wash cells with cold 1xPBS twice and resuspend cells in binding buffer at 1x10^6 cells/mL
(2) Aliquot 100 μl of cells to a microcentrifuge tube (~1x10^5 total cells).
(3) Add 5µL of Annexin V- FITC
(4) Add 5μL of Propidium Iodide (PI)
(5) Gently vortex (3-4 setting) the cells and incubate for 15 minutes at room temperature (25°C), protected from light.
(6) Add 390µL of Annexin V Binding Buffer.
(7) Analyze by flow cytometry.